Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day One of our Cruise

Yes, we did it. We went on a cruise with the Forester Family. I know this might sound terrible, but Adam did not join Mommy and Daddy. It was nice to take a break, considering we left the last day of finals. The following are pictures as our ship left the Miami port. Oh, by the way Late Merry Christmas. Happy New Year! From the Poulsen Family.

This is some sort of fancy resort, it sure looked pretty.

These were some loading docks that I thought looked cool with the sunset in the background.

Two very excited cruisers, my Dad, and sister Jordelle.

The wind was blowing pretty hard, so we didn't stay on deck very long.

A shot of the Miami cityscape. My dad isn't so found of these shots because they don't have people in them, but that's okay. I still like it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are doing a summary of your trip, I wanted to hear how it went. I think the landscape shots are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete