Friday, April 22, 2011

December 2010

In December my younger sister graduated from college (Hooray! Congrats dear sister!) Our parents and some of our siblings were able to come up and attend the graduation, so we went sledding and had lots of cold fun. I took Thing 2 with me outside and to the sledding location, so here are some videos and pictures from our little adventure.

I love this picture. Thing 2 was bundled up very well and in a pack so that it was easier to haul him around and up the hill. Can you see his little eye?


My brother-in-law gave us lifts up to the top of the hill with the snowmobile. It was nice. 


Thing 2 even got a ride down the hill, not very far, but he got a ride nonetheless. 


My feet caught some snow as we were going down the hill and it got in Thing 1's face, poor kid, was not happy at all. 


This was a lot of fun. Thing 1 had a blast (other than the picture above :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment