Sunday, July 21, 2013

May Scout-O-Rama!

We take a trip almost every month to see family and by the time I feel like I've settled and gotten everything back to normal, we leave again! Hopefully that will get better.

So we're going to play catch up!

Daddy is a Webelo Scout leader in our ward and we went to a big Scout-O-Rama and the boys loved it. Primarily because the day started with a train ride. Thing 2 looks pretty cute in his Mud Scout shirt. I thought it was appropriate for the day.


Thing 2 fell asleep shortly after we got there, so I wasn't able to participate in very much at first. Thing 1 went to the National Guard BB Gun Range. 


Built a catapult with leaders and scouts from the ward. 


Daddy was in his element with the scouts. 


Thing 1 loves the catapult still. 



This is one of the boys' favorite displays because it was this huge train track. It was very difficult to pry them away from it. 



Thing 1 did a rock climbing wall and actually got higher than my fully extended arm before he spooked and decided to come down. I was pretty proud of him for even attempting to climb it. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    - air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide

    ReplyDelete