Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Adam's First Cousin is Finally Here!

Baby Lovell has arrived. My younger sister Jordelle and her husband Josh had their first baby boy August 19, 2008. No they haven't picked a name for him yet. He was born at 11:22 pm, weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz and measuring 20.5 inches long. He kind of has a red hint to his hair, but I honestly don't think that will last very long after his hair is washed a couple of times. 


Adam is a cousin! Travis is an Uncle! I'm an Aunt! 

The palms of his hands are huge!

Of course, here's Jordelle looking as good as ever. Okay for those of you who complained that there weren't any photos of me when Adam was born, I'll explain. When you haven't showered or put on make-up or put your hair up since the morning before your baby was born because you couldn't feel your legs (from the epidural) until 36 hours later, you don't want anyone to see you, let alone a photo. All evidence must be destroyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment