Friday, May 29, 2009

Sand Dunes

Friday night, last week we went out to the sand dunes with the Poulsen Family. We only stayed for dinner because we had a lot of homework this last weekend, and wanted to get our garden planted. This is a shot of Western horizon just after sunset, it doesn't quite do it justice, but you get the idea.

Left to right: Jake, Lynda, and Desirae. I didn't get too many shots because I was out on four-wheelers a little bit with Lynda. Thanks Lynda, I had so much fun! Roger, thanks for switching me onto your four-wheeler.

This was a shot later in the evening from where the Poulsen campers were. There were a whole slew of other campers and motorbikes. I loved the sky at this point, it was so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. We were out at the dunes to, I wish we could've met up. It's been forever since I've seen you guys. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete