Friday, October 2, 2009

Farewell Fair Weather

The end of summer came on Wednesday. It was no higher than 45 degrees in the area. We had to turn on the furnace that night. It was rainy and windy. Yesterday and today have been cold and windy, but thankfully not rainy. Fall has arrived, so I thought I might bid farewell to the summer with some warm pictures. We went to a local lake and went swimming sometime in August, and discovered that our little Adam is a water puppy!

"I'm so cool, I have glasses like my Daddy!" Oh, these pictures were taken with a film SLR. Our point and shoot was dead I didn't want to take my camera, so I grabbed my film SLR and a roll and we had a blast and I miss working with film, but like knowing that my pictures turn out the way I want them too immediately.


Travis took his wetsuit so that he could snorkel and he took Adam out towards the middle of the lake. Adam loved it, but had a hard time with Mommy not being near as close.


"Time to get out, I'm freeeeeezing!" You can't tell in this picture, but Adam's lips were a purplish color, so we went and played on some toys to warm him back up.


When we finally ran back in, Daddy was done snorkeling so we just played. I know you can't really see it in this picture, but Adam was sporting the biggest grin while attempting to splash the camera and myself.


He loved being swung around and skimming the water.

I don't get in front of the camera very often, and I'm trying to do that so that Adam has evidence that his Mom was on the adventures/trips/vacations with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment