Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen....

We did it!!!!

We're so stinking excited, we finally graduated with our Bachelor's Degrees from Brigham Young University Idaho.

Travis graduated with a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Information Technology. He will continue to be a VOiP administrator and network engineer at BYU-Idaho.
I graduated with a Bachelor's of Scicence in Unversity Studies. I will continue to pursue Adam full time and work on my photography as time allows.

Here are some pictures that my family took at graduation on Thursday night. It was so hot in the gym during commencement! Convocation was cooler, but still warm.

Adam gave me a congratulatory kiss, and it was so sweet. Don't mind my little brother's face in the foreground.

I'm pretty sure that this was a look of relief and "Don't take a picture of me, I'm supposed to be behind that camera!" But mostly relief.

Adam thought our caps were funny, but not funny enough to wear one himself, we only could get him to wear it for a few seconds.

Yay! We walked! But hey we got gipped, where's the real diploma?

Travis and I are very grateful to those who made this trip to be at our graduation. It meant a great deal to both of us. Although we hadn't planned on walking, it was kind of nice to have a culmination of some sort to show the end of our schooling.
This is a picture of all the people who attended either commencement or convocation. I had a great-grandma come all the way from California as well as grandparents, another great-grandma, and immediate family who traveled from Central Washington for the very short trip. Thanks to Shelby's friend Hannah who made the trip and took this picture.

I think this was just as much a graduation for Adam because of what he had to put up with while Mommy was in school. I think it was a sacrifice on both our parts, but that's okay, I'll promise Adam, it will be worth it in the end.


My graduate and my son. I'm so proud of both of them.

7 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you guys!!! Tasha, you look so beautiful in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of all of you. You have managed to do something that very few complete. You have been great parents amidst it all. There were lots who were not present that are every bit as proud and their congratulations are every bit as heartfelt. Hope that the entire event was what you had hoped. Love you all so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isn't it just a sigh of relief to know that your finally done. I think that it's wonderful. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was such a great moment to see you walk together. A proud moment for a grandmother. I admire all you went through to get there.
    Can you post these on my blog so everyone will be sure to see them?
    Love
    Grandma B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tash! I can't even graduate without a child, so I'm not sure how I could ever do it with one. What a great example you have set for your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so proud of both of you. Thank you for sending us an announcement. Your blog is great...such nice pictures of you both and of Adam. Best wishes as you pursue your career goals and family goals. We are blessed to know you! Gary and Debbie Gessel

    ReplyDelete