Thursday, July 30, 2009

What a fun day

Adam and I were so excited to break out the pool. It was really warm and the water...was freezing! I knew our well water was cold, but I didn't expect to try and put a pitcher of warm water in to warm it up for Adam. The closest I got Adam to actually sitting in the water was just playing in it and playing with the hose. I didn't trust him with the hose (what mom would trust an almost two-year-old with a hose?), so I hid the camera.

This started s a thumbs up, but ended up with Adam pointing at something I can remember what, but it ended up being pretty funny.

My sweet little angel. Doesn't he look innocent as all get out right here? When it comes to water, heck no!!! We love him nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Is that your back yard? It is huge! Lucky! I can't wait to have a house and yard. Few more years for us still.

    ReplyDelete