Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas Adam!

Alright, we're back to the normal everyday posting of Adam. Yes that adorable little guy that you all love. These are some pictures from opening presents and playing with presents.

We gave Adam a basketball and hoop, and he's pretty good with it. After we set it up Adam had no troubles figuring out what the ball was supposed to do. He's got awesome hand-eye coordination.


Aunt Desirae received a Nintendo DS for Christmas this year and not long after she started playing it Adam joined in. In fact, he all out stole it as you can see above this picture. The little turkey. He knows how to use it no doubt about that.

The first present Adam got to open this year was a foldable fort. Mommy and Daddy sent the cardboard fort out to the Poulsens because we can put this one away, the cardboard one, not so much.

This is from a couple of months ago. Aunt Jordelle needed a haircut so I offered to watch Michael. Adam climbed on the couch and tried to give Michael a kiss, and I was able to catch it on my phone's camera. Sorry about the quality on all of these photos, they're from my phone.

Adam loves to help take care of Michael whether it be giving him his pacifier when he's crying...

Or by giving him lots of love through hugs. We did not prompt this, Adam did this all on his own. He's so good with babies!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you figured out what the title of my blog REALLY means...lol. You need to tell Adam to stop growing, he's gotten so big! Hope you aren't having too much fun with him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! As usual you sound like you have been WAY busy but with nothing but fun this time. Glad your cruise was great. When you get the chance sometime shoot me and email and tell me all about it. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is so cute. I've never seen him. I was looking at past posts and I can't believe I haven't seen you two in almost three years. That's so crazy. A cruise that is awesome. Hopefully for my 10th wedding anniversary. It was so good to finally see your blog. Tell Travis HI!

    ReplyDelete